The new indie offering at gamescom 2021
Indies take note: For gamescom 2021, the Indie Arena Booth Online, which was launched last year with a bang, is coming exclusively to the completely relaunched gamescom now! Both worlds are now even more closely linked and indie fans will be able to find content that is exciting for them quickly and in a targeted manner. For you, this means: In August, there is no better way to present yourself and your games to the worldwide gaming community than by participating in gamescom 2021.
An offer for all indies
In the first phase, the IAB Online team has selected the most exciting indie titles and studios, who will be able to present themselves at large, individually designed virtual booths, among other things, and benefit from individual support, press contact management or a free ticket to devcom, for example.
Now that the registration period for the curated IAB online offer has ended, you all get the opportunity to effectively bring your games to the community with a wide reach at gamescom 2021 for only 500 euros.
Sign up now and receive numerous benefits
If you sign up now, you can present yourself and your game to the community via an Arcade Station in the Arcade Village at IAB Online. The Arcade Station allows you, like the other virtual booths, to promote games via demos, trailers, visuals as well as direct links to popular sales platforms. An NPC as a direct contact person for visitors, the integration into the IAB online line-up trailer or an extra merch stand remain reserved for the studios in the curated offer.
Beyond the Arcade Station you also get:
- Official status as a partner of gamescom 2021, including mention on the gamescom website and in further communication, if applicable.
- The right to use the gamescom brand during the event to draw attention to you and your game.
- The chance to promote yourself and your game in gamescom shows such as gamescom: Opening Night Live, gamescom: Awesome Indies or gamescom studio
- The opportunity to participate in the gamescom award (at an extra cost) as well as the gamescom Steam event
- The possibility to integrate your live streams during the event period in gamescom now as well as to include your events in the official gamescom schedule (subject to editorial confirmation)
- The offer to pass on your contact details to accredited media representatives and creators of gamescom via the gamescom team.
Due to great interest, the Indie offer at gamescom 2021 is already fully booked.
Indie Arena Booth
Our gamescom partner Indie Arena Booth is a home for independent game developers from all over the world. Together with us, they offer you the opportunity to show your game to a worldwide audience from 26 to 29 August.