gamescom 2021: Accreditation for creators
gamescom 2021 kicks off on August 25 with gamescom: Opening Night Live and runs until August 27. Three packed gaming days, with exciting content from our partners and our gamescom shows.
As an accredited creator, you’ll get the following benefits:
- A special direct link to our gamescom streams, which you can co-stream in top qualityAn overview of PR contacts of our partners allowing you to quickly find just the right person to talk to
- An overview of PR contacts of our partners allowing you to quickly find just the right person to talk to
- An overview, curated by our partners, of their “must see” games for gamescom 2021
- Automatic accreditation for the press program of Indie Arena Booth Online and devcom
- During gamescom, a daily morning update on the day’s upcoming highlights
- The automatic accreditation for the devcom Developer Confererence 2021
From now on, you can register for gamescom 2021 around the clock via the online accreditation. After a successful check, you will receive your confirmation as well as further information on the automatic accreditations via e-mail. We constantly work on bringing you further benefits, so stay tuned!
Please check whether you can fulfil the following guidelines, which are necessary for a creator admission ticket to be issued.
- The most important question first: Are you already 16 years old? Due to the youth protection regulations only creators aged 16 and over are permitted.
- Are you part of a creator network? The agencies often organise the accreditation in advance. We would therefore kindly ask you to check first before using our online tool.
- You are your own boss? Then you've come to the right place. The following criteria are important for an accreditation:
- Is your website regularly fed with high-quality content news and articles?
- Was your last article posted within the last month?
- Are you named as the Editor in your online magazine?
- Can you identify yourself as the owner of your streaming platform?
- Can you prove a certain amount of reach of your activities?
- The message of your medium is clear: Games, games and games.
- Are colleagues of your medium already accredited? We reserve the right to limit the number of authorised individuals per medium.
- We. Accept. No. Trolls. We will not support inappropriate contents and mobbing.
- So that we can process your enquiry as soon as possible, please attach an appropriate document to your registration that proves you fulfil the above-mentioned criteria. For example, a screenshot of your channel information or a current article on your online magazine written by yourself.
gamescom level-up Academy
You've just started your channel and don't have a large reach yet, but you think gamescom is the right place for you? Then first contact us by e-mail and we will look for a solution.
- Please note that because of the numerous enquiries and checks, delays may occur in sending out codes. We shall endeavour to get back to you as quickly as possible.
- Owing to the large number enquiries it is not possible to deal with individual queries.
- Everyone must apply for accreditation individually via our online tool; collective enquiries cannot be taken into account.
Apply for accreditation
Use our accreditation service to apply for accreditation quickly and conveniently online.
Michael Steiner Communications Manager
Tel. +49 221 821-3094
Fax +49 221 821-3544
Tel. +49 221 821-3834