Co-Streaming Guidelines gamescom 2021
gamescom 2021 is this year taking place completely digitalised from 25 to 27 August 2021. In addition to the gamescom: Opening Night Live, also see our other shows on gamescom now (you will find here from 25.08.2021), Youtube , Twitch and Tiktok – both in German and in English.
You want to co-stream the exciting gamescom shows? We have a prepared a few guidelines for you here, including a couple of valuable tips on programme design and creative procedures:
How to co-stream gamescom 2021
Important: Anyone can follow gamescom on his or her own personal channel – irrespective of the platform.
- Set your preferred broadcast software such that the stream is recorded live.
- Choose between our Cleanfeed of gamescom or one of the platforms we have named above.
- Get your popcorn and other snacks, turn on the show and enjoy!
Important information for co-streaming
- Important: Anyone can distribute gamescom on his or her own personal channel – irrespective of the platform.
- Here it is important that:
- No rights of third parties are violated (these include copyrights, trademark rights, etc.)
- No content is shown that is racist, homophobic, defamatory, obscene, libelous or glorifies violence
- No applicable laws are violated (especially criminal law and youth protection)
- No advertising for the following products or services is actively integrated:
- nicotine, alcohol, cannabis and other addictive substances
- party politics, especially election advertising
- gambling, lotteries, casino, poker, sports betting or comparable
- item or in-game currency trading outside of first party platforms or official offerings
- online key sales (e.g. MMOGA, G2A & Co.), insofar as these do not involve licensed dealers (e.g. Gamesplanet, Green Man Gaming, Humble Bundle, etc.)
- automated pop-ups, upon which the streamer exercises no influence, are principally permitted and are excluded from the criteria for exclusion listed above
- Here you will find all community guidelines if you choose to live-stream via Youtube, or Twitch .
From 25.-27.08.2021 it was finally time again for games, news and goodies!
The world’s biggest gaming trade fair entered its 13th edition - this year again purely digital. gamescom 2021 is officially over, but you can still stream all content on demand on gamescom now until 30.09.2021! Take a look and celebrate the gaming culture with us!