2nd day of gamescom 2020
From 25.-27.08.2021 it was finally time again for games, news and goodies!
The world’s biggest gaming trade fair entered its 13th edition - this year again purely digital. gamescom 2021 is officially over, but you can still stream all content on demand on gamescom now until 30.09.2021! Take a look and celebrate the gaming culture with us!
Day 2 of gamescom 2020 featured lots of news and buzz around the announcements that premiered in the gamescom: Opening Night Live on August 27th. In the Pilot Episode of the gamescom Daily Show, host Michael Swaim dug deeper into some of the standout games and highlight moments of the convention.
- Just Die Already Exclusive Cyberpunk 2077 Parody Trailer
- Opening Monologue: Opening Night Live Recap
- Conversational German for Gamers (Segment 1)
- gamescom Partner Let’s Play: Surgery Simulator 2 w/Developer
- Conversational German for Gamers (Segment 2)
- Today In Esports: Fordzilla ONL + Weekend Heats/CTA for ESL One Finals
- Cosplay Showcase
- gamescom Partner Let’s Play: Operation Tango w/Influencer Parris Lilly
- Conversational German for Gamers (Segment 3)
- gamescom Partner Let’s Play: Radical Relocation vs Death Stranding
- Interview: Geoff Keighley
- gamescom Virtual Indie Booth Tour
- gamescom Royale: Community Poll on gamescom festivities